T.O.P and Chuck Bass : Celebrity Lookalikes?


Okay so it might just be me but I've long thought that Big Bang rapper T.O.P bears a certain resemblance to Chuck Bass on Gossip Girl aka Ed Westwick. It's probably not so much that they share the same features but something in their overall appearance, character and manner.  It's no wonder that I happen to think that Chuck is the most attractive male character on the fictional Upper East Side. If they ever decide to do an Asian re-make of Gossip Girl, I know who I'd cast as Chuck Bass.

8 comments

Cookie said...

ed westwick is better:)
Btw. Im inviting you to my International giveaway where price is bag full of gifts! You can join it here:
http://cookieswardrobe.blogspot.com/2011/11/second-international-giveaway.html

Fabrizia Spinelli said...

Love Chuck Bass's look!! Really nice post!!

Take a look and if you like follow me, I’ll be waiting for you: Cosa mi metto???

Geneva said...

omg its not only you! haha XD i thought so too.. maybe not face wise.. but their charisma, and some of their actions are definitely similar.. love the bad boys :D

Rowena @ rolala loves said...

@ Geneva: OMG I'm so glad someone else sees it too!!! It's totally in the persona for sure... They're both cool on their own too :)

Unknown said...

If I were 16 I would fell in love with Chuck... but I'm 28 and... I fell in love with Chuck (even my husband know about this love) :-)

Marianna said...

hmm at first sight i was like: NOOOO, but then i checked their pics out carefully and they do share some common features.
gotta love chuck bass, he is my fictional love due to his character and style

Unknown said...

Oh my god...I love seung hyun first. and never know about chuck bass. But when my friend told me about chuck bass often in suit, lazy, sexy, deep husky voice, full of charisma. Yes, definitely T.O.P of Big Bang.

Unknown said...

Oh my god...I love seung hyun first. and never know about chuck bass. But when my friend told me about chuck bass often in suit, lazy, sexy, deep husky voice, full of charisma. Yes, definitely T.O.P of Big Bang.